Wednesday, July 19, 2006

How I Lost on Jeopardy

The Jeopardy “answer”: It’s the drainage from your nose largely made up of mucous and fluid.
My “question”: Who is Karl Rove?
The correct question: What is snot?

The answer: This cynical, bald man’s diabolical plans to rule the world make him the antithesis of “truth, justice and the American Way.”
My question: Who is Karl Rove?
The correct question: Who is Lex Luthor?

The answer: This disease is characterized by a progressive loss of vision.
My question: What is compassionate conservatism… no wait, who is Joe Lieberman?
The correct question: What is macular degeneration?

The answer: This lovable clown entertained us for years before becoming a target for verbal abuse from irrelevant bloggers and other children.
My question: Who is George W. Bush?
The correct question: Who is Bozo?

The answer: What yellow vegetation did George W. Bush mistake for “a banana tree.”
My question: Who is Dick Cheney?
The correct question: What is a chrysanthemum?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter