Monday, August 14, 2006

Out of Ideas, Phelps Relies on WebCam

Disgusted by the latest news from Iraq and the not-so-ceased fire in Southern Lebanon, I just couldn't think of anything funny today -- although the thought of dozens of paparazzi hovering around Boy George as he earns his court-orderd humilty sweeping the streets of NY is uniquely absurd, if a little cliché -- I decided to play with my webcam.

Journalists need to practice their vowels and use words that properly describe the military's criminal shortcomings in Iraq:

2 Comments:

Blogger Turner said...

It's good to see your face. I especially like the "i" expression. Nice combination of surprise and uncertainty, which is how I feel about the post-Clinton era.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faces of pain and suffering - you'll be making these in hell. AoD

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter