Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Like a Virgin

Miracle Appearance by the Virgin Mary on a Ten-Year-Old Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

I only wish I had made that up. Someone is selling a grilled cheese sandwich on eBay (bids topped $28k before being pulled) that looks like the Blessed Virgin. But I'm here to tell you it's a hoax. It only looks "like a virgin." It's actually a picture of Madonna in her role as Eva Peron. And it's no miracle. It looks like it was poorly etched in with a Ronco Engrav-o-Matic.

An apocalyptic Rorschach test. What do you see in the moldy, buttery crust?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see birds and trees.
Red roses too.
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

8:55 AM  
Blogger Phelps said...

That sandwich is talking to me man! It's saying, "Burn them! Burn them all!"
I gotta find a book of matches...

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter