Thursday, November 11, 2004

I Came, I.Q., I Conquered

There's a really funny joke in here somewhere, but I can't find it. I'm sure it's here. Maybe it's scribbled on the back of this sheet of paper with the joke about three inbred hillbillies and their daddy's shotgun. Or maybe I filed it under "Special Olympics Soldiers vote for Bush." Or it could be on that index card with the heading, "Red is the dumber color."

I don't know where it is, but you can use your imagination and chuckle to yourself over a chart being passed around on the email circuit that shows that states with the highest average IQs voted for Kerry, while states with lower average IQs voted for Bush.

The average of the averages, you ask?
Kerry = 104 / Bush = 93

Source: http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter