Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm back suckahs!

Word. Mitch is back. No thanks to you suckahs who had me in rehab with Lolo lohan and her pimp tricks hilton and ritchie. What you think its shibby holed up with them tricks? Hell nah! They get all whacky up in daycare prison, be like dogs sniffing they own poo. For a few cigarettes, they do anything. Hell, I made my own Abu Ghraib photo album with a carton of Virginia Slims.

Anyway, I'm not gonna chew your ear off. My cuz is gonna set me up at a valet service. I'll be mackin back in no time. And you know I need a pimpin vessel, so's I already got my eye on a '76 cadillac. Just needs an engine, and some tires. I could fit at least 4 dead bodies in the trunk. Before I go, I gots to shout out to my homies back in the rehab cell block: Darnell the crier, Walks-through-walls, Showers-with-his-clothes-on, and Sir smokes a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phelps said...

Finally.
Is it true that at lights out, Richie needs her daddy to sing her a lullaby over phone to go to sleep? "Three times a lady"?

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter