Monday, January 09, 2006

Brave Hero Miner to be Courted by Networks, Publishers

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) - Mining disaster survivor Randal McCloy Jr. has been responding to stimuli, but has developed a slight fever and remains in critical condition, doctors said Monday.
If this guy survives the ordeal (and don't get me wrong, I hope he does) they're going to make so much more out of it than he deserves. The networks are going to want his story, books will be written, politicians will line up for photos. I can see the marketing blitz already, jockeying for the best titles:
  • Courage in the Darkness - The Randy McCloy Story
  • Bravery Down Below. How I Survived - Randy McCloy's Journey to the Brink
  • Jesus Held My Hand - A Story of Faith and Redemption
  • Deadly Coal! - Surviving the Sago Mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter