Thursday, August 19, 2004

Geek Corridor

I proclaim the section of Garden of the Gods road west of Centennial heretofore be referred to as Geek Corridor.

Don't act all innocent Mitch or Diet Coke boy, or even you, MC Tim D: You've eaten at that Schlotsky's, you know what I'm talking about. There are more pocket protectors and VWs in the parking lot than a Linus Torvalds love-in.


Here’s a sample of a lovely geek monologue I over heard:
“There’s this nasty rumor going around that corporate won’t let us use JavaBeans. Don’t they know component architecture is critical for the dynamic
loading of objects? “
It was a laugh riot.

...Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Hey man! Component architecture is critical for the dynamic loading of objects!

That's why I use a 100-grain load with my Thomson Center fire blackpowder rifle using lubeless .50 caliber bullet heads. It really is the only way to shoot with a muzzle loader.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter