Friday, June 11, 2004

Reagan Meeting with Tariq Aziz

I wouldn’t want to denigrate anyone, so I have to say, I’m 100% positive that there is nothing sinister going on here.



In fact, here’s how I imagine the actual transcript reads:

Ronald Reagan: Tariq got his freak on?
Tariq Aziz: Double-R, bustin’ it my nizzle.
RR: Sah-da-tay, my dammie.
TA: I love what you’ve done with your hair, it so, FABULOUS.
RR: You’re wearing a new cologne, aren’t you? It’s very musky, very potent, very “I’m going to take some weapons and screw you guys later.”
TA: Glad you like it, I wore it just for you. I love that suit, it’s very “I’d love to sing for Roxy Music.”
RR: Hey, you wanna’ watch some reruns of Death Valley Days?
TA: Queue it up, dog.

[Editor's Note: For you youngsters out there with attention spans too short to remember, Tariq Aziz was the foreign minister and deputy prime minister of Iraq when it was a "bad" country.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

From Bill Hicks:

Bill Hicks: How do we know they have weapons of mass destruction?
Gov Spokesperson: Well... uhhh... we looked at the receipt.

11:06 AM  
Blogger God of History said...

Amazing how we can give a country we support the WMDs they end up using on their own citizens and their neighbors, then ask for those WMDs back.

I wonder if Russia, China, or France have asked N.Korea and Iran for the nuclear materials they gave them back? I'm pretty sure that France couldn't get back the nuclear plants they built in Iraq. The Jews bombed them in the 1980s.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter