Friday, June 11, 2004

Reagan Meeting with Tariq Aziz

I wouldn’t want to denigrate anyone, so I have to say, I’m 100% positive that there is nothing sinister going on here.



In fact, here’s how I imagine the actual transcript reads:

Ronald Reagan: Tariq got his freak on?
Tariq Aziz: Double-R, bustin’ it my nizzle.
RR: Sah-da-tay, my dammie.
TA: I love what you’ve done with your hair, it so, FABULOUS.
RR: You’re wearing a new cologne, aren’t you? It’s very musky, very potent, very “I’m going to take some weapons and screw you guys later.”
TA: Glad you like it, I wore it just for you. I love that suit, it’s very “I’d love to sing for Roxy Music.”
RR: Hey, you wanna’ watch some reruns of Death Valley Days?
TA: Queue it up, dog.

[Editor's Note: For you youngsters out there with attention spans too short to remember, Tariq Aziz was the foreign minister and deputy prime minister of Iraq when it was a "bad" country.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

From Bill Hicks:

Bill Hicks: How do we know they have weapons of mass destruction?
Gov Spokesperson: Well... uhhh... we looked at the receipt.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter