Friday, June 11, 2004

Proof #4 That George W. Bush is a Monkey

Monkeys cannot perform mathematical computations.

Ed. Note: My earlier post, “Proof #3 that George W. Bush is a Monkey: Monkeys fling poo,” might be construed as “denigrating.” Since I’m trying to avoid denigrating people unnecessarily, I thought I should explain. I wasn't trying to be funny when I wrote "monkeys fling poo," because they really do fling poo, and I think I read somewhere that George Bush flings poo. Well, maybe it wasn't "George Bush flings poo," maybe it was "George Bush sings poorly," or "George Bush brings soup," or "George Bush frengie doopoo," but I interpreted that to mean "flings poo." They say actions speak louder than words, and believe me, nothing speaks louder than flinging poo. I was thrown out of summer camp twice for "expressing my opinion," but I'm over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter