Tuesday, June 22, 2004

An Open Letter to Scott Baio

RE: Priorities

Dear Scott:

Do you ever have one of those days where everyone is a gloomy gus and the sun just doesn’t seem to shine?

I was having a day like that yesterday, and boy was I depressed. Then I looked up at a poster I have of you on my wall (from Happy Days) and I said to myself, “what would Chachi do if he was down in the dumps and feeling all blue?” In the poster you look really serious, leaning on a wall, your arms crossed on your chest. The poster seems to say, “it’s Chachi against the world!” So I tried it, but it didn’t cheer me up much. After a couple of hours, I even got a little sore leaning on a wall and not using my arms.

Then I thought, hey, this is the image that Chachi wants other people to see, not the real Chachi. The real Chachi is just a young troubled kid like me, and he would probably go into his room, shut the door, and dance. And you know what, when I did that I felt like a million bucks. Thank you, Scott Baio!

I know you’re older now, but if you haven’t tried it in a while, you should.

I was wondering if you could give me a new photo to replace my old Happy Days poster. If you can send one, would you please sign it, “Chachi says ‘remember to dance,’ your pal, Scott Baio.”

Respectfully yours,

Matt

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's the most bizarre, creative thing I've ever read. I've read it 15 times and laughed until I cried. You guys should be millionaires.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter