Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Photo Question of the Week

Bikers don't typically make me nervous. I find them to be down-to-earth, lovable, and sometimes even huggable.

4:20 PM, 9/11/07, Monument Hill, I-25, Colorado.

What was it, then, about this guy that made the hair on my arms stand up? He passed me doing about 85 mph as we climbed Monument Hill Pass yesterday, tail-gating the guy in front of him, and hugging the center line more than shown in this shot.

4:20 PM, 9/11/07, Monument Hill, I-25, Colorado.

Maybe it was the gun he was packing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phelps said...

Turns out he was a cop, but that seemed to just compound my anxiety. I didn't feel protected, nor did I feel served.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it kind of dangerous to shoot photos from moving car? :)

Nice one Thom!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Phelps said...

You're absolutely right. I just happened to have my digital camera sitting in the seat next to me, so I grabbed it and took two quick shots one-handed as he drove by. Worrying about safety is why it isn't framed very well.

Luckily, I didn't spill my cereal, drop my phone or lose my place in the newspaper while I took it.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Turner said...

I find that operating a camera while driving at 80 mph makes it harder to apply my mascara.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter