Tuesday, June 15, 2004

An Alec Baldwin Firestorm

"Alec, I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to burn down your web site with a firestorm of political discourse!"


Seems that yesterday, in an attempt to get more people to see our Blog, I posted a link to it on Alec Baldwin's message board (my note was posted June 14) and the "regulars" that I can only assume are A.Baldwin Fan Club members started railing at each other about Bush and Kerry.

(What they don't realize are that both of those candidates are scumbags.)

Oh, well. At least they're talking politics instead of arguing which would be better: combing Alec's chest or braiding his back.

Wait, I just checked the site again and the conversation has migrated to religion. Come on, gang, cocktail party conversation 101: Don't talk politics or religion. Stick to which Alec Baldwin lines from which movies are his best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter