Sunday, August 22, 2004

Stamos and Romijn-Stamos Done For

Aug. 22 (AP) - Full House actor John Stamos has filed for divorce from X-Men actress (and Victoria's Secret Model) Rebecca Romijn-Stamos.

John Stamos (41) said, "well, after she hit 30, the sex, which was unbelievable to begin with, just got better and better because we really got comfortable with each other and she dropped all the Midwest-girl inhibitions she had about doing really freaky stuff. Plus, with two blockbuster movies under her belt, her boost in self-confidence gave her this Amazonian-like libido, where she wanted me day and night, and she just wanted to please me physically and emotionally and take bubble baths with me all the time. So I figured the marriage had run its course... and ... wait, WAIT, WHAT AM I DOING? I'm such an idiot!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

From now on when I do something stupid, like run a red light in front of a cop, I'm going to use the new expression "Oh stamos!".

Ooops, I just spilled hot coffee on my crotch. OH STAMOS!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter