Friday, June 25, 2004

The 24-Hour Super Lewinsky Buffet

Surprisingly, Monica Lewinsky (or as a Polish lady in Italy once corrected me, Levinska) is not too happy with Bill Clinton's memoir. True to form, when describing her feelings she spoke in food analogies:

"... I did, though, at least expect him to correct the false statements he made when he was trying to protect the presidency."

"Instead, he talked about it as though I had laid it all out there for the taking. I was the buffet and he just couldn't resist the dessert," she was quoted as saying.

Poor Monica. Never understood. No one will ever know the love you and Bill shared.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is she complaining about Clinton. Clinton was the best thing that ever happened in her life. She has some sort of weight watchers or jenny craig deal and has her own TV show now. I'm sure that would've happened after her DC internship.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter